Quidam was a great show. Not a bad seats either we got upgraded for free to the red section, we had our choice of front row(people in the front row get picked on)so we took the last row in the read section, NOTE I still got picked on the main clown every time he came by me i was looking at him and he would turn my head the other way, last time he was in the crowd and came by me I looked the other way he then pointed my head foward and then stuck som thing on my head. I asked Lisa what it was she said it was a flip hairdo like he had on. after the spot light was off me one of the usher came up from behind and said" I'll take that" and he pull the thing off my head with a riping sound tape I guess good thing i shaved my head that morning. We had a very good time, I went home and watched some the tv show Quidam and it looks like the stages were about the same size the just look biger on tv.
Go see I think it was worth the money yes yes yes I said it worth the money. The tight wad I am...



1 comment:
I heard that was a great show - good that you got to see it. All is well here, not too much new...
Post a Comment