Sunday, April 02, 2006

Vacation Day 2

I am in Deadwood Driving almost all day with high winds and lots of rain has made me a very beat person.















Cabela's was a very large store and I wanted
tons of things but only got post cards.















Badlands was a cool place





























Driving into Deadwood

















I will post more of these photos later Please check back
Monday's weather is calling for clear skys so I am heading to the
Crazy Horse Memoral and to Mount Rushmore memorial. It is about a hours drive away.

4 comments:

LacubriousOne said...

Cool pics! You look like you are having fun!

techygeekgirlknits said...

Keep those pix coming - love to see what you're up to! (Missed a great storm here yesterday...)

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the trip right along with you! Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great! Keep em comin