Monday, April 03, 2006

Vacation Day 3

First I thought you might want to see my room it is very nice.

















Stop number one was
MOUNT RUSHMORE
It was amazing I will let the photo tell the story



First glimpse


up close

I did not think it would turn out very good so
I did not think of smiling


Me in a elevator




Stop number two

CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL

First glimpse






Stop number three

Devils Tower Wyoming




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I have just figured out my next road trip vacation. Was planning to go to Seattle and now will have to do these stops on the way!

techygeekgirlknits said...

Great Pix. It looks like you are having a blast - Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

As usual, great pictures. Who took the one of you alone. Don't tell me you took your tripod also

LacubriousOne said...

Did you have any "Close Encounters" at Devil's Tower?! Were you able to drive around to the other side?